Last updated in May 2020
The Never Be Broke Again workbook will help you improve your money management skills. Sadly, personal finance is not taught in schools and a topic that is rarely talked about. Thus, many people are at a loss when it comes to managing their money.
On the bright side, money management is a skill that everybody can learn. With the right technique and mindset, you can start saving money and say ‘goodbye’ to the vicious payslip-to-payslip cycle.
Table of Contents
Never Be Broke Again workbook
My interactive workbook will teach you to:
- Gain awareness about your income and monthly expenses
- End the payday-to-payday life and build up savings
- Stop worrying about money and find financial happiness
- Save for important life events, holidays or to reach financial independence
You also sign up to my free newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
Why you need money management skills
Monethalia is a financial independence and money blog dedicated to helping you achieve more. I developed my FREE workbook Never Be Broke Again after noticing that many of my readers struggle with making a budget.
And I can understand why. Being able to budget and manage your money is an essential skill that schools fail to teach. My workbook aims to correct this issue and put you in control of your finances.
Who is the Never Be Broke Again workbook for?
Never Be Broke Again is designed to be useful to everyone. However, it may be of particular relevance to you if you
- are prone to overspending
- end up using your overdraft more often than you should (it should be never really)
- manage a household involving multiple people, your children, relatives and other loved ones
- want to set yourself a savings goal, for example for a holiday or financial independence and early retirement (FIRE)
- are in the middle of repaying debts (or want to start repaying debt)
What else does Monethalia offer?
Monethalia documents my journey to FIRE and you are welcome to join me. I started from zero and am a single person on an ordinary salary, thus you do not need to be super(wo)man to join me.
If you like this post, please help Monethalia grow by sharing it with your friends.